Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Getting Started

My trip to China and Hong Kong starts next Saturday. I think I'm just about ready to go. I've completed the requisite trip to Rite Aid, been inoculated against polio, typhoid, and hepatitis A, and cleaned out my refrigerator.

Now I'm in Pennsylvania spending my last few days in the States at my parents' house. They are going to watch my puppy, Fitzie, while I'm away. This is great for me; it's not so great for their dog, Holly, who is doing her best to pretend Fitzie doesn't exist despite all of Fitzie's playful barking. Hopefully they'll work it all out soon!

I'm hoping that while I'm away I'll be able to update this blog with my thoughts and photos. I know I can't access this site directly while in China, but my friends Matt and Gina have generously offered to provide tech support while I'm away. Thanks Matt and Gina!

Come back soon for what will hopefully be much more interesting posts! In place of having anything interesting to say right now, I will put a cute picture of my dog. Here you go!
Here's Fitzie after some fun in an old kiddie pool I found in the greenhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is a blog I'm using for my school community. Please be nice!